06 September, 2016

I called you an...




I called you “my angel” that morning and my mind immediately thought of a dark one.
Was it a dark shadow I saw? Or was it a bright one? The brightest one of all?

Who are you, my angel?
Sometimes I confuse the beats of your heart with mine. Sometimes we breathe with the same rhythms, and some other times we don’t breathe at all.
Do I know you, my angel?
Your eyes. Those eyes have gobbled me. The darkest I have ever seen. My love
We have a communication you know? I can feel your pain, your passion, your anger.
Without a word and without a sight. You are feeling me too, I know… I know.

I am sad; so sad that everything around me seem so beautiful.
A cold morning with birds flying in the after rain sky. How peacefully the fly…
Although I feel the energy of everything; the space, the waves, the air, I have the ability to keep myself locked when I am sad.
There are no tears, no gasps, no bad thoughts.
It‘s just the feeling of pain that burdens me.

My dearest friend, pain…
He is coming when he needs me and I am always waiting with open hands.
Hug me, fill me, make me stronger. Stronger and stronger, go away, stay, go…

Where are you my angel?
Where have you been lost again? Where have you found yourself?
I will always wait you with open hands and an empty mind.
Hug me, fill me, make me weaker. Weaker and weaker..

Where am I my angel? My dearest friend?
Where have I found myself again?  I know, you know?
I am somewhere with the stars. I am swinging in a bubble of air, observing and feeling.
I am the stone. I am the cloud. I am the flower.
And now I became one with my star.

I am so deep inside each moment, yet so absent of everything.